Bruno Elan SRE-3000 Straight Stairlift
Marietta Mobility proudly presents the number one way to climb the stairs: Elan Straight Rail. The Bruno Elan Stairlift provides a future of dependable ascending and descending your home staircase with individual features designed to meet your needs. The unique, low-profile rail design also allows for plenty of walking space for the others. This lift has a weight capacity of 300 lbs. Proudly Made In the U.S.A. With A Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Bruno’s most popular indoor straight stairlift offers:
- Reliable and easy-to-use features
- Mounts To Steps So No Structural Modifications Are Required
- Maximum free space on the stairs
- Folds Up For Ultra-compact storage when not in use
- Smooth, quiet ride
- Swivel seat for easy entry and exit
- Service even in a power outage.
- (2) Wireless Remotes
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- 300 lb. Capacity
- Manual Folding Rail
- Power Folding Rail
- Power Swivel Seat
- Power Folding Footrest
Folding Rail Options:
The Bruno Elan Stairlift Is Available With Optional Manual or Power Folding Rail At The Bottom. These Options Eliminate Trip Hazards and Allow Clear Passage For Narrow Hallways Or Doors At The Bottom Of The Stairs.
Why Choose Marietta Mobility?
- Standard seat pad size: 17.5 in wide x 15 in deep (445 x 381)
- Standard footrest size: 10.5 in long x 11 in deep (267 mm x 279 mm)
- Width between arms: 20 in (508 mm)
- Two 12-volt batteries
- Continuous charge strips along rail power unit wherever it stops
- Obstruction sensors
- Seat belt
- Offset swivel seat